Friday, February 5, 2021

Condescending Prick Knows Best For The Working Man

 


"Scabs aren't welcome!" bellowed a blue-collared man alongside his picketing comrades. "Make scabs feel unwelcome!"

Out comes the condescending prick sipping on organic soy milk. "Ummmmm, excuse me, but you are blaming your fellow worker when you should be blaming the factory owner and the capitalist system in itself, you idiot!"

"Idiot?" said the blue-collared man. "I don't know who you're talking to. I'm blaming both the employer and the scab, I was just focusing my attention on the scab for a minute. They're like a mechanism by employers to make sure our demands aren't met. By you sticking up for the scab, you're protecting the tool greedy bosses use to undermine the will of the working man."

"Shut up, be a communist like me already," said the condescender. "I know more about being a working man than you do, I read Marx."

30 years later, the condescender returned. This time it wasn't to ramble-rouse workers on strike, it was "damn dirty reactionary bigoted Nazi Trump voters upset about undocumented immigrants. It's the capitalists taking yer jerbs, you ignorant plebs, not the brown people! OMG, racist!"

 Now, the progressive commie must protect the mechanism largely seen by commoners as antagonistic to the working man in the shitlib's land once again. Despite being a much older douche, his spirit is still as strong and vibrant as ever.

"Yay, open borders!" shouted the commie. "For the international working class to unite as one! Woooooo!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment